2. She once was an extra in a mini-series (actually, one of her curls was!)
3. She's married to an identical twin.
4. As a teenager, she participated in four collective art exhibits.
5. Her uncle was renowned artist Ramiro Jacome.
1. When you visit the Middle of the World monument in Quito, you can stand on both hemispheres at the same time.
2. Ecuador has the greatest density of volcanoes in the world.
3. Grilled guinea pig is a popular dish (served with potatoes).
4. Ecuador is Latin America's top shrimp-producing country and one of the leading exporters in the world. (And the top exporter of bananas!)
5. The Galapagos Islands, where Charles Darwin began to study evolution, became part of Ecuador in 1832.